Sunday, April 7, 2013

My girlfriend made me a sandwich.


Long story short:
I was dying on the living room sofa one evening,  all of a sudden the missus offers me a sandwich.
As if I'm going to say no to that!!!
Off to the kitchen she went, and this is what she came back with:


sandwich: challah, corned beef, cheese, sriracha, assorted leafs


A huge chunk of sweet challah (one side was slightly pan seared for a nice crisp), juicy corned beef, soft-ripened goat cheese, lettuce, roquette, arugula, beet leafs, cucumber and sriracha.

Visible in the background: one jealous dog.

Bottom line: she really should cook more often.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely. How do you pan sear a slice of halla and where do you get beet leaves and what do they taste like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...